Quiet Power Drive has been designing and building primary belt drives for classic British motorcycles since 1978 - thirty years.
QPD was started by Bob “Ozzie” Oswald who has
a lifelong love affair with Triumph motorcycles. In 1978 he developed a primary belt drive for the Triumph Bonneville. In the years that followed he produced primary belt drives for BSA and Norton.
He also is known for developing electric start systems for the Triumph and Norton. Rear belt drive systems for classic British bikes and modern Hinckley Triumphs are also
one of his specialties. All of these systems are available today including...
• Triumph, Norton and BSA Primary Belt Drives
• Triumph and Norton Rear Belt Drive Systems
• Custom Primary Belt Drives (British, American, European)
• Speedmaster/America Rear Belt Drive System
• Speedtriple Rear Belt Drive System
• Bonneville Rear Belt Drive System/Thruxton
ELECTRIC START SYSTEMS:
• Triumph Unit Twins (Bob O. to detail)
• Norton Commando